Make a Will for free today
Help a child, change the world
What is the free Will offer?
UNICEF is pleased to offer our supporters and potential supporters, aged 18 or over and living permanently in the United Kingdom, an exclusive opportunity to write or update your standard single or mirror Will for free. We’ve partnered with both award-winning Co-op Legal Services and the UK’s biggest online Will writer, Farewill, to make it easier for you to write your Will — in the comfort of your home, by phone and online.
How does it work?
The process is simple – there are two ways to get started:
- Write your Will online with Co-op Legal Services or Farewill
- Arrange a call back with Co-op Legal Services
Many people who use the service choose to include a gift to UNICEF, however there is no obligation to do so. Find out why supporters, like Mary, have chosen to include UNICEF in their Will.
Why leave a gift in your Will to UNICEF?
We are the world’s leading organisation for children. UNICEF ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We have done more to influence laws and policies to help protect children than anyone else.
Gifts in Wills give children the chance to change the world. Our world is constantly changing and so are the needs of our children in it. We do not know what the future holds but we can all help support children in the future – no matter what.
Leave a lasting legacy. Our UNICEF legacy community feel so passionately about the difference they’ll make by including a gift in their Will. Hear their stories about choosing to support children in the future.
Have more questions?
We’re happy to answer any questions by email at [email protected] or telephone on 0300 330 5580. If you would like some further information to help you consider leaving a gift in your Will, please request your free brochure. It will tell you more about the life-changing impact your gift will have for children.
Find out more
Terms & Conditions
- The free Will offer is designed for existing and potential supporters (and their partner in the case of ‘mirror’ Wills) of UNICEF.
- The two offers are provided in conjunction with external third party partners. The first is Co-op Legal Services. The second is Farewill.
- The offer is for a simple Will to be prepared. Where a more complex Will is required, third party partners will advise you of the cost and seek your confirmation to proceed before you become liable for any costs.
- The free Will offer is available to those over the age of 18 years living permanently in England or Wales (applies to Co-op Legal Services) or in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (applies to Farewill). The free Will offer is subject to a suitability assessment by third party partners.
- You do not have to include a gift to UNICEF UK to use this service. UNICEF UK hopes that its supporters or potential supporters would consider including a gift once they have made provision for family and friends.
- As part of your Will writing services contract with both Co-op Legal Services and/or Farewill, they will need to provide UNICEF UK with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to UNICEF UK in your Will. UNICEF UK will use this information to update its supporter records and analyse its legacy promises alongside our future financial planning.
- To learn more about how UNICEF UK collects, uses and stores your personal information, please go to www.unicef.uk/privacy.
- UNICEF UK, Co-op Legal Services and Farewill reserve the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions of this offer at any time.
- The free Will offer is subject to a limited availability.