In 2022, supporters helped UNICEF UK raise £179.5 million to help build a better world for every child.
2022 in numbers
- £69.9 million raised to support humanitarian emergencies for children in more than 50 countries.
- UK supporters donated more than £55.7 million to support children and families affected by the war in Ukraine.
- £7.6 million committed to protect and support child health.
- Soccer Aid for UNICEF 2022 raised a record £15.6 million. The Power of Nutrition agreed to match fund all donations up to £4 million.
In the UK
- 37,000 people back our call for a Baby and Toddler Guarantee in the UK.
- 600,000 newborn babies supported by UNICEF’s Baby Friendly Initiative.
- More than 1.7 million children go to schools that are putting rights at the heart of their culture.
- 685,000 children in the UK growing up in areas taking part in Child-Friendly Cities and Communities, putting children’s rights at the heart of local decisions, services, and spaces.
Read more about how UNICEF has helped children in 2022.